What are my responsibilities?
- Drive the overall execution of the site resource allocation plan including dispatching plan of manpower inside the country to fulfill work orders and ensure that customer’s requirements are met.
- Provide support and guidance including field assignment instructions from HSE and PMs to service personnel regarding applicable in-country laws, work permits, traveling, ….
- Collaborate closely with project managers and HSE Managers to understand scope of field service and resolve FS Planning and process related issues.
- Ensure full Compliance with HSE Plan, Quality Plan and related customer’s requirements
- Ensure an effective doc controlling of Time sheets , purchase orders, reports, Claims and MoMs for projects
- Supporting project managers in preparing project status reports
- Support delegation process from commercial point of view in specific tools, monitor potential risks which could occur from delegation topics on projects
- Ensure ECC (Export Control & Customs) data is complete for projects in responsibility
- Strong and proactive communication with technical & business administration department heads, technical staff, project management and procurement.
- Administration of divisions staff in time management allocation tool (create/change employee data, assure timely accounting on projects, administration of overtime hours allocated in time management tool etc)
- Fixed assets management (ensure divisions assets are booked on correct cost centers, provide overview of fixed assets in specific inquires, support yearly inventory process)
What do I need to qualify for this job?Good knowledge of commercial and project controlling topics;
- 2-4 years work experience in similar capacity,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, main focus on Excel
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Spa
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time