The TeamThe Ecommerce team is responsible for managing the European owned-and-operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team executes all necessary functions to manage the Ecommerce business end-to-end. Both brands are growing at a rapid pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years.
The team is 115+ people strong and will expand significantly by the end of the year. Our team consists of highly motivated and skilled professionals from various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, making it an inspiring environment to work in.
As the own-and-operated Ecommerce business is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecommerce expansion.
The PositionThe Technical Web Analyst, as part of the Ecommerce Analytics team helps us achieve seamless data quality in order to perform high impact analysis. Day to day, you will be responsible for collecting and integrating data, ensuring data sanity and complete data availability. In addition, you will assist with data integration related projects when necessary and implement tracking and tagging to create a complete dataset. Along with the wider team, you will enable key stakeholders to measure their performance and provide them with clear dashboards and reports. The purpose of the role is to challenge and educate business owners to have a data driven approach, ask the right questions and act upon data insights.
- Plan, develop and manage web tracking
- Work directly with developers, business owners across brands and teams to plan and execute tagging and tracking for site analytics
- Remain in constant contact with stakeholders to ensure no new developments or changes are left untracked
- Develop necessary codes and ensure implementation
- Troubleshoot and debug analytics implementations
- Ensure data integrity & documentation of tracking standards
- Perform regular analysis to ensure data alignment and explain differences between data sources
- Identify and solve potential issues
- Work closely with the PVH Business Intelligence team and external consultant counterparts to help drive our efforts of building a consolidated, single view of customers
The Ideal Candidate
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role ideally in an Ecommerce environment
- University degree from a leading business school/ university
- Very strong experience with tag management systems (Tealium, Google Tag Manager)
- Web analytics experience using Google & Adobe Analytics
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Data Studio…)
- Business-level English
- SQL, SAP BW, Google Cloud, Google Big Query, Optimizely experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation capabilities
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-starter, fast learner, and strong team player
- Previous experience in Ecommerce fashion / lifestyle
- Developer background; Java, HTML
What you can expect from us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
We’d love to know why this is the role for you, so please include a motivational letter with your application!
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.