Are you an ambitious professional looking for the next step in your career in an international environment? Do you want to be a part of a purpose driven FMCG-company and be a key player in ensuring supply of our products for our patients? Maybe the 1 year contract as 3rd Party Supply & Demand Planner at our office in Allerød, Copenhagen is the right opportunity for you!
ABOUT THE JOBAs 3rd Party Supply & Demand Planner in Nutricia, Danone, you are responsible for managing the flow from 3rd party suppliers to Denmark warehouse within agreed standards (inventory policies, target service, batch sizes, lead time for make to order products), in order to achieve customer service level, inventory and write-off targets. You also own and coordinate the GPS meeting calendar and agenda for 3rd party products.
You will be a part of the Nordic & Baltic Supply Chain team, be based in our office in Allerød, Denmark, and report to Nordic Planning and Activity Manager, based at our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyze market assumptions, trends, commercial plans and market events (tenders) and other factors that influence changes in demand and implement forecast adjustments in collaboration with Homecare Channel Manager.
- Order products and validate weekly planned shipments with 3rd party suppliers and agree on urgent shipments if needed.
- Prepare a weekly overview of current stock vs agreed min levels and share with Customer Service and commercial teams.
- Raise OOS risks with Homecare Channel Manager. For major supply issues or sensitive products, ensure there is a plan agreed with Homecare Channel Manager and Customer Service on customer priorities.
- Plan and execute phase in/phase outs, including communication to Customer Service and Sales on exact switch date – key deliverables product availability, write-offs avoidance, risk escalation, master data.
- Close collaboration with finance for volume to value forecast conversion.
- Propose and implement process improvements.
In order to be successful you need to have:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree preferably within Supply Chain, Business Administration, Logistics and/or other technical equivalent education (i.e. Engineering).
- 1-2 years’ work experience from similar role in a Supply chain function.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Basic knowledge of ERP/MRP and WMS systems is a merit.
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken Danish and English.
- Experience working in an international environment is a merit.
- An analytical mind-set (good with numbers) with the courage to test and learn.
- Self-motivated team-player attitude.
- Keen interest in personal development and development of processes.
ABOUT USDanone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we believe in order to do so we need a healthy planet. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide built on three business lines: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Specialized Nutrition and Waters who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health.
Danone Nordics & Baltics has 500 employees and our brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Alpro, Calogen, Fortimel, Neocate, , Actimel, Fortini and Milupa.
Nutricia, our Specialized Nutrition division, has products designed primarily to treat disease-related malnutrition by satisfying special food needs. We work to serve the patients who depend on us through close partnership with the medical community and healthcare professionals.
WE OFFERA career in a purpose driven and fast-moving international company. We have a performance culture but how we reach our goals is equally important as the end results. In line with our values we foster a friendly, motivating and supportive culture where everyone is a leader, no matter what your position is within our organization. We encourage an entrepreneurial mind-set by giving our employees the opportunity to drive growth of strong brands, contribute to a healthier world as well as develop professionally and personally.
TO APPLYVisit and search for “Denmark”and send in your application as soon as possible, but no later than 16th of August. The recruitment process is ongoing and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before last application date.
Nutricia A/S with its registered office in (Rørmosevej 2A, DK-3450, Allerød) is the controller of personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Job Segment: Supply, Supply Chain, Supply Planner, Demand Planner, Engineer, Operations, Engineering