European Energy covers all phases of wind and Solar PV projects, from early development to operation and/or divestment of assets. Our company of 150 employees has since 2004 installed more than 1.5 GW of renewable energy. We operate globally and employ 21 different nationalities at our office in Søborg, Copenhagen. Our mission is to be a significant force in the global transition to a fossil free society.
You will be part of our Asset Management Team, who is taking the leading role in the commercial and technical management of our renewable energy projects right from the commencement of commercial operation. One of the team’s main objectives is the optimization of the assets in operation with a focus on cost minimalizing.
As a Data Engineer, you will have the opportunity to influence and participate in the development of the EE data platform, while working in depth with the data value chains and data solutions that will lay the foundation for the green transition. The role is split as you will have task from the operations and the innovation department with data mapping capability.
Areas of responsibility
- Reporting through Power BI
- Build BI capabilities and mature data
- Ownership of operations data
- Give a in depth analysis of performance
- Mature our data & BI setup
- Assist Operation Engineers on our way towards our future vision
Professional skills we expect from you
- Master’s degree from IT University of Copenhagen (ITU) or Technical University of Denmark (DTU) or similar
- You do not need to have working experience, but it is an advantage having knowledge of Power data flow
- High data quality
- English language skills at a professional level is a requirement. Danish, German, Italian, Polish is an advantage
- Skills within Azure and the data services provided data fabric, data explorer, blob storage etc. is an advantage.
We seek a person with stout character, team oriented yet independent person, who thrive in an international dynamic environment. Being visionary and at the same time having a holistic approach is a big plus. Being able to understand data origin and at the same time being critical to data.
We offerWe offer an opportunity to take on a role with great responsibility and being part of our own “bone” by building the data foundation up. As part of an international and engaged team in a fast growing company with colleagues from various countries and with different professional backgrounds, you will work and benefit from a diverse and dynamic working environment as well as a flat company hierarchy.
Location: Søborg, Copenhagen.
Apply for the position:Please submit your application including a CV and motivational letter in English using the “Apply for position”-button to the right
More information:Contact HR Consultant, Milena Uchorczak at email@example.com