Danone recherche un(e) V.I.E Logistics Projects m/f - Wexford (Ireland) - 12 to 24 months - Fev/March 2020 1 1 en Germany (DE) à Wexford (Ireland)
V.I.E Logistics Project – Wexford (Ireland) – Fev/Mars 2020 – 12 to 24 months
« ONE PLANET, ONE HEALTH »
As a world leading food company DANONE stands for international success. Around 100.000 employees work on all five continents in the four Danone business areas Essential Dairy & Plant Based, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Advanced Medical Nutrition on one corporate mission: “Bringing health through food to as many people as possible.
This role will act as project coordinator for all the initiatives related to Logistics – Warehouse (local and 3PL), Inventory and Transport processes, responsible for delivering the targets of the all the projects ON TIME and ON COST.
The Logistic Project coordinator will be in charge of managing the projects from beginning to its end, settling time lines, organizing project teams, addressing KPIs, animating the project along its journey, and post mortem disclosure. As some of relevant projects to be managed by the role, it can be mentioned the New Warehouse Implementation project (from project planning to WH go live/ramp up) and productivity initiatives (protein and non-protein related) like reducing write off costs and maximizing loads occupation and reducing transportation costs by speeding up shipping processes.
There will be a high connection with the logistics daily operations team, but also interfaces with Planning, Quality, Production and Finances will be quite frequent. The role will report to the Logistics Manager
- To lead all project initiatives going on Logistics (warehouse - local and 3PL, transportation and inventory), managing it from its business case stage, going through project planning, team management, KPIs and post mortem.
- To have a total cost to serve approach and driving productivity project between Supply point and our customers.
- To deliver the targets formalized within the projects ON TIME and ON COST.
- To actively and constantly seek for productivities and support cost savings along the logistic footprint (internal WH, 3PL, transportation companies, etc).
- To support local departments on other projects than logistics that might impact the current way of working of logistics.
- To act as the key point of contact for CBUs and Supply Points that might need Wexford’s support on logistics projects.
- To support Eagle Core Model and ensure logistics and inventory teams are following it.
- For the new Warehouse Project, to be a strong support of the entire journey, from project planning, to project team management, project status report (time line, main milestones), new warehouse implementation, go live and ramp up curve delivery. Weekly report of project status within project team + PLT, monthly report to the whole factory regarding status of project. Risk assessment and mitigation in order to deliver the project ON TIME and ON COST.
- Successfully completed Master’s in Business Administration with focus on Supply Chain / Logistics or equivalent
- Excellent communicator who facilitates bottom up and top down communication
- A proven ‘doer’ who acts with speed, agility and pragmatism to deliver results
- Leadership profile, ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical background – Able to deal with database
- End-to-end Supply Chain Knowledge – from planning to logistics.
- Communication as one of the major strengths.
- Excel solid skills and ability to learn on SAP/APO
- Ability to make presentations in power point.
- “Hands On” approach.
- Time Management / Ability to prioritise workload.
Veuillez noter que le générique est rédigé au masculin afin d’alléger le texte. Nous encourageons la diversité et invitons toutes personnes possédant les compétences mentionnées dans l’affichage de poste à soumettre leur candidature.
Job Segment: Logistics, ERP, Supply, Database, SAP, Operations, Technology