Macquarie Park NSW, Australia
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as a Business Development Professional and ClinicalSales Specialist in our Advanced Therapies team. The position is based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. The focus of this role is to support the sales organisation in developing strategic and midterm business strategies, structures and processes, focusing options to exploit best market opportunities. The role will also include the exciting introduction of robotic-assisted cardiovascular interventions, for which you will be responsible for identifying and developing new customers. You will also be responsible for providing clinical product, technical assistance and training to new and existing customers
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving and growing total revenue including capital, consumable and extended service sales. Assists in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals. Achieving deep and thorough account penetration and developing new target accounts.
- Perform long range strategic planning and analysis for the entire Advanced Therapies business
- Perform project coordination in assigned projects and development of new strategies
- Responsible for complete Australia and New Zealand territory analysis and planning to ensure revenue goals are achieved
- Develop and manage key customer relationships, including physicians, staff, and administrators.
- Conducts sales presentations for new and existing customers.
- Meet with customers to define product/service needs and specifications. Continuously works with customers to monitor product performance and needs.
- Provide clinical training and education to customers. Assist in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assist in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate sales records. Input data and information into CRM database.
- Interface with marketing to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and Company product enhancements.
- Keep abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products.
- Process and monitor product complaint per company procedures.
- Provide clinical training, case support, ongoing presence and education to customers. Assist in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses
- Coach existing CorPath users to further increase their robotic-assisted PCI skills
- Broaden user base at each site adding and training new physician/clinician users of the CorPath system
- Process and monitor product complaint per company procedures
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- A Degree in Radiography or equivalent Healthcare Degree
- Professional experience in Cardiac and Interventional Angiography in a clinical environment.
- High standard of clinical and technological knowledge in the area of cardiovascular vascular interventions.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs and ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels, including executive and C-Level. Experience in a comparable selling role, and a demonstrable track record working with and selling capital equipment is desirable.
Your attributes and skills:
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Current driver's licence.
- You must be eligible to work in Australia and New Zealand
- Willing to travel throughout Australia and New Zealand and to attend training, seminars and conferences internationally.
Our global team:Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture:Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time