Oracle Communications – Service Provider Engineering Group focused on delivering industry's Best in class Enterprise communication solutions that seamlessly integrates fixed, mobile networks. Oracle Communications products serve the enterprise customers in providing End-to-End Security, QoS and service availability for Voice, Video and Unified Communication networks.
Oracle Communications core portfolio enables customers to rapidly innovate & deploy application while simplifying their IT and network infrastructures. Service providers are expected to be able to differentiate and monetize offerings through secure and reliable IP-based communications from any device, across any network.
This position is for Software Engineering Development team to Design & Implement core Infrastructure products for Enterprise, IMS & VoLTE services.
As a Software Developer, you are responsible for
- Design & Implement features for current and next generation session border controller network infrastructure products.
- Design, develop, and implement a variety of software components such as call signaling, media management, system management, fault tolerance
- Diagnose and resolve software defects software products running VoIP and Security protocols.
- Maintain detailed records of all processes at all times, and confirm to organization procedures.
- Demonstrate Strong Quality Orientation, and follow UAT, and understand & Support QA teams.
- Write functional and design specifications as required.
- Develop a working knowledge of all VoIP and Security protocols supported by the Oracle Communications SBC product line, andperform sustaining engineering for all VoIP and Security protocols (SIP, H.323, TLS, SSH, SFTP, etc.).
- Shall have 6 – 10 years’ of experience in product development in Enterprise, VoIP, VoLTE based products.
- Product development Experience in VoIP, Networking and IP Security is desirable, and should be Savvy with one of IMS, SBC, VoLTE Technologies.
- Shall be thorough with Linux/RTOS internals and hands-on experience with embedded development, product Architecture is preferred. Conversant with Multi-Slot, Multi-Processor, switching and HW/SW Integration internals is desirable.
- Strong Programming Skills on C/C++, with OOA & Design concepts.
- Shall be thoroughly analytical and fix issues for SBC Portfolio of Products.
- Shall possess excellent verbal & communication skills, and passion for delivering Functional Requirements, Design Specifications and in participation of reviews.
- Ability to think through about field use case scenarios, desirability to enhance the usability experience is needed.
- Strong Knowledge of TCP/UDP/IP and networking concepts is a must.
- Must be able to work independently.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.