What it's about
Looking for the first step towards a life-changing career?
Want to learn how to combine trading financial products with advising and negotiating with clients around the world? Then check out this outstanding job opportunity.
As a successful leading provider of customised hedging solutions for the management of price risk on energy expenses, Global Risk Management are looking for tomorrow’s key people to join our 1-year global Associate Program – an exciting learning journey that will help you discover your potential, experience different cultures and make an impact through exposure to diverse teams across the organisation!
What's in it for me
- Rewarding and challenging exposure and future rotations opportunities in a multinational company
- Training and mentoring to ensure continuous professional and personal development
- International experience and global career opportunities
- Own deliverables and exciting projects from day one
- A full-time position with salary and benefits as part of a company that values determination as well as teamwork.
- Over time you will explore a unique combination of day-to-day trading and meeting clients to discover how to provide optimum energy risk management solutions.
You will get an exciting and challenging job in a vibrant and fast-moving company with good personal and professional opportunities. We expect that your ambitions are to advance to Energy Risk Manager with interest in re-location to other of our international offices.
Am i qualified?
To apply for the Associate program, you must have:
- A relevant educational background, such as a financial university degree or business degree accumulated from a bank or similar, and above-average academic achievements.
- International experience, for example from studying a full semester abroad, working or volunteering
- Relevant work experience or extracurricular activities obtained next to your studies
- An international outlook and the ability to adapt quickly to change
- A team-player mindset, excellent communication skills, high drive and an eagerness to learn
- Professional fluency in English, and be globally mobile
- Ability to speak French would be considered as an advantage but it is not a requirement.
How do i apply?
You can apply now and until 1 September 2020. Send us your CV, cover letter and relevant diplomas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact our Sales Development Manager, Morten Terp +458838 0008.