We are now looking for Assistant Service Operations Officer / Service Operations Officer. This is an opportunity for you to grow and develop in Sub Custody area.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Sub Custody team. We add value by ensuring daily settlement of securities on Nordic markets. Our main goal is to help our clients to buying and selling equities transactions.
As Assistant Service Operations Officer / Service Operations Officer, you’ll play a valuable role in taking care of our client’s transactions, reports, phone calls and building relationship with them.
What you’ll be doing
- Daily settlement of securities on one of Nordic markets
- Transfering of shares within the market or from domestic market to abroad and vice versa
- Investigating, amending and matching transactions on behalf of our clients
- Communicating with CSD and other agents via e-mail, phone and SWIFTs
- Serving the clients – we answer phone calls and e-mails from our Clients on a daily basis, contact them proactively and handle Due Diligence Visits
Who you are
- ability to work in a team (team player)
- attention to detail
- clear and concise communication skills
- pro-active approach to ensure that risk issues (both current and emerging) are escalated promptly to managers
Your experience and background
- Advanced English skills (both oral and written)
- Finance related university degree or equivalent professional experience
- Analytical and strong problem-solving and organizational skills