Within Business Administration, we are looking for international lecturers who can teach at Bachelor or Masters level in the following fields
- information system management
- innovation management
- international business
- marketing management and market strategy
- management strategy
- management accounting and control
- online marketing and e-business
- organizational design, behavior and change
- service management
- service marketing
- social marketing
- sourcing and procurement management
- international marketing communication Master
- global consumer behavior
- advertising and strategic planning
- salesforce management
- corporate communication
It is very important that you submit a course proposal containing a brief outline of aim, main issues, learning objectives and teaching methods in the application module. Please state the proposed level (BA or MA) and extent of the course (5 or 10 ECTS).
Applications that do not contain a course proposal with level and ECTS will not be taken into consideration.
Candidates are expected to hold a PhD degree and will be selected according to their teaching and research experience, and publication record within the field of the proposed course. Relevance of the proposed course is also an important criterion. Specialized courses and courses not already in our teaching portfolio will be preferred.