Knoxville, United States of America
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a ClinicalMarketing Intern.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Clinical Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Combine Marketing, Medical Images and Capital Equipment Sales Education into one opportunity
- Support the Molecular Imaging Clinical Marketing team with populating and maintain a clinical image database to support global marketing of molecular imaging products.
- Provide ongoing assistance to the Sales Education team to assure education of global sales organization is met.
- Successful candidate will engage with Clinical Marketing Team of physicians and technologists to maintain database of images used for marketing purposes for global use. Learn about imaging, quality and trend in healthcare. Education is paramount for the success of any organization, this role also allows for support of the sales education team and organizing training curriculum and working inside a headquarter marketing team.
- Manager is the head of Clinical Marketing which encompasses two physicians, a Nuclear Medicine Technologist as well as two individuals to support PETNET Marketing. Manager has experience with mentoring both Sales and marketing professionals.
- Successful candidate will work with the Clinical Marketing team to collect clinical images from customers and enter into database based upon specific qualities of the images. Candidate will learn about the images, and features which impact clinical topics.
- Candidate will support sales education in scheduling and maintain the progress of educating sales teams from planning and scheduling webinars to classroom.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Candidate must have basic computer skills specifically PowerPoint, and either experience or education to work toward either a marketing or medical imaging career. Must be comfortable with handling electronic file data and have the skills to engage with a database program.
- Strong organizational skills are helpful as candidate will be involved in scheduling larger scale meetings and training.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program (rising junior) and be able to work part-time during the academic year and full-time in the summer.
Start date: July/August 2020; 12-24 month duration.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click .