Security Operations Analyst (Tier 2)Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Willingness to work shifts (including unsociable hours and bank holidays where these fall into your shift pattern) as part of a 24x7 team.
- Developing and mentoring junior team members to improve their skills and capabilities, along with wider knowledge transfer to other security and non-security teams to help build a culture of cyber security in departments.
- Security monitoring and threat hunting across all of the department's technology estate to seek out areas of weakness, potential problems, and active threats.
- Maintain awareness of real-world cyber security threats and engage in the innovation of new analytic methods for detecting threats.
- Task manage and lead shifts, supporting tier 1 analysts on your shift.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in working within a Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Experienced in mentoring/task managing team members.
- Working knowledge of creating and tuning detection signatures, Indicators of Compromise (IOCs), and other content to detect malicious activity.
- Experience with Microsoft’s security stack and conducting investigations into possible threats, documenting all discovered IOCs.
- Experience in developing process based on previous investigations to help operations run more efficiently.
- Building automation playbooks to help build efficiency within the SOC.
- Committed to continuous learning and professional development, and passionate about developing others.
- Experience with Azure Sentinel and other Microsoft security technology.
- Cyber Security certifications.
- Microsoft Azure exams specially; AZ-103, AZ-300, AZ-301, AZ-500, AZ-900.
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
ASOS Technology is going through an exciting period of transition . This includes a number of strategic programmes to deliver the amazing technology and business solutions to support our ambitious global growth plans. At the heart of these plans is the rebuilding of our digital platforms and channels to provide the best shopping experience for our customers. Our plan is designed to enable us to really put our mobile experience first, enable personalisation and support a data driven organisation. We are also making significant investments in all our Buying, Merchandising, Finance and People systems with the latest toolsets and applications to accelerate the next phase of our global growth. We are also improving our ways of working within Technology to enable autonomous platform development and improve our engineering and agile practices.
Hours: 24/7 rotation (160 hours per 4 weeks)
Location: Hercules Way, Leavesden, Watford WD25 7GR. Working from home could be possible on certain day shifts.
Reporting: Direct to SOC Manager
We know times are a little strange right now, but rest assured, we'll make the interview process as smooth as possible using remote technology.