Do you have the courage to lead? Join the KPMG Graduate Programme!
There is no growth without change and no change without courage. We are all drivers of change, architects of the future. However, it takes something extra to have the courage to lead the change. To be the pioneers that make it all happen.
At KPMG, we are specialists within technology, business and finance. We are at the frontline of digital innovation, and we embed technology in everything we do. We use the power of data analytics to help us make smart decisions. We look toward the future, and we leverage the power of new technologies such as AI, machine learning, IoT and robotics to break new ground and stay one-step ahead.
Courage to lead is the foundation of the KPMG Graduate Programme. It is how we develop our talents and turn their brilliant ideas into reality. We believe in more impact and less hierarchy by providing room and space for your professional and personal growth – your ambitions and dreams. In return for your extraordinary drive, courage and set of skills, we offer you a career in a learning environment with challenging and cutting-edge projects that change the future.
You, the talent
You are a business or engineering student, and you will hand in your Master's thesis by the end of the summer at the latest. You are a pioneer at heart. You enjoy working in teams. You thrive on responsibility. You spot opportunities where others see clouds in the sky. You adapt easily in an energetic workplace. You are fluent in written and spoken English. You have the courage to apply now and join the KPMG Graduate Programme.
The KPMG Graduate Programme
Our one-year graduate programme starts with a one-week stay in Warsaw, where you will start your training and have the opportunity to begin building your network with the other graduates. The programme is a combination of structured learning and client work in your business line. You will spend your days in the office as well as out in the field. You will manage projects and consult clients, and in collaboration with your colleagues, you will advise on everything from future strategies to project management.
The first step is to submit your application, resume and grade transcript. If you want to stand out from the crowd, upload a short video presentation and show us who you are!
Let us know where your passion lies, and please state your preferred focus area(s).
1) Technology: You are technology-driven and have knowledge within one or more of the following areas: robotics, artificial intelligence, business intelligence, ERP, SAP, Microsoft, IT architecture, cyber security or technology transformation.
2) Finance: You are driven by an analytical approach and the potential to optimize. You have knowledge within one or more of the following areas: finance transformation, finance strategy and operations, modelling, economics, strategy, organisational development or change management.
3) Deals: You are numbers-driven and have knowledge within one or more of the following areas: M&A, finance, valuations or due diligence.
4) Public sector: You are interested in working with clients from the public sector, e.g., hospitals and municipalities, and you have knowledge within economics or political science.
5) Risk: You are focused on actuarial science, mathematics or statistics. You have knowledge within one or more of the following areas: economics, finance or insurance.