Nottingham, United Kingdom
Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Human Resources/Employee Engagement? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in HR? So do we. We believe our intern development programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
The ChallengeEmbark on your 12 month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career in Human Resources.
- Support the delivery of internal communications activities following agreement of key messages
- Build and deliver projects and plans with activity timelines, critical metrics and budget
- Support with internal and external events and logistics
- Work closely with our Office and Field teams to assess their communications and engagement requirements.
- Work with in house and external suppliers to develop apps and new comms channels.
- Assist with support and training for key influencers in using social media.
- Manage relationships with our agencies and suppliers
- Challenge, question and suggest process improvements
- Develop a detailed knowledge of how to use and maximise all the main internal communications channels
- Work closely with our People groups
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
We are looking for candidates with a genuine interest in people, a passion for employee engagement and internal communications and if you have good understanding of the power of social media and e-communications - even better.
You are studying towards an HR / Journalism / English / people focused areas of Humanities degree.
What else do I need to know?You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme www.siemens.co.uk/interns will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking standout colleagues with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in our world. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £17,500 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit phenomenal minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Job ID: 190451
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time