What you'll be doing...Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Head of Logistics and Logistics Managers in ensuring the smooth day to day running of our global Logistics operations with a focus on our Berlin Fulfilment Centre operation
- Be a key point of contact for query resolution from our internal stakeholders including Buying & Merchandising, Suppliers and other Supply Chain functions.
- Evaluate the FC process looking for opportunity to enhance the customer experience or minimise and costs
- Play an integral role in resolving stock and inbound queries whilst driving out under lying trends and identifying key areas of focus.
- Track and evaluate FC reporting looking for potential improvement areas and supporting the Logistics Managers with trend analysis.
- Be involved in project work to improve processes and introduce new ways of working
- Produce regular reporting packs
- Provide analysis of outbound processes
- Support financial planning
- Project planning and execution support
What Success Looks Like…
- Improvement against set KPIs
- Delivery against cost targets
- Development of the service offering to customer
- Supporting growth and business changes required within the fulfilment centre environment
- Successful management of internal stakeholders
We would love to meet someone with...
- Experience of working in a retail supply chain or within a warehouse operation, preferably within a Head Office environment and a direct fulfilment environment.
- Knowledge of working with a WMS preferably Red Prairie and/or Matflo
- Experience of process review or process training.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Fashion retail experience preferred
- Understanding of merchandising function
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to interact at different levels
- MS Office particularly Excel and ideally Access.
- Flexible approach
- Capable of providing fast and accurate information
- Excellent German and English skills, Polish is a plus