What do we offer?Why not combine your theoretical toolbox with practical experience in a global organization? This is your chance to work with some of the sharpest minds within business development and commercial excellence. During your time with us, you will contribute to the innovation that sparks global change and improve both your skills and your resume.
At Grundfos, we develop, produce and sell some of the worlds’ most efficient and energy saving pumps and pump solution across the globe and have the ambition of being one of the leading players within digital solutions for water to help Water Utilities to save natural resources and reduce climate impact.
As a student assistant, you become part of the Global Water Utility Segment In department, we are 35 colleagues responsible for developing and commercializing pumps and digital solutions but also setting the long term aspiration and strategic direction for our business area. With us, you will be part of an international workplace where innovation, collaboration and development are front and centre in everything we do. We look forward to welcoming you as a member of our team.
What is the job about?You will be an appreciated and respected colleague – and we are of course ready to schedule your working hours around exams and school work. However, we expect that you on average are able to work minimum 15 hours. We would like you to start the position as soon as possible.
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining professional hands-on experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally and you will get experiences with many types of tasks related to business development, both small very hands-on tasks but also project work related to strategic business development work. You will quickly gain responsibility for your own tasks like:
- Analysing customer, market and competitor trends and data to be utilized in business development projects
- Contribute to develop new business models for water utility
- Preparing presentations for various management meeting
- Analysis of sales performance in excel
- Participate in business development assignments, e.g. strategy, value proposition, prices, market
- Supporting in executing customer events and internal conferences
What do you need to apply?
- You are at the end of your bachelor or on master’s level within innovation, marketing, business and/or finance, alternative in combination with engineering.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You are an expert in Excel and as well as Power Point
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
Additional informationIf you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Director Søren Skjalm-Rasmussen at +4529 24 79 29. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today by clicking on the link “Søg denne stilling”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.