- Job title
- VIE - DIGITAL PROJECT SPECIALIST (W/M), ITALY
- Contract Type
- VIE (European candidates)
- Publication date
Company presentationAir Liquide is a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
Entity and activity descriptionAir Liquide Home Healthcare aims to provide customers in the continuum of care from hospital to home with medical products, home healthcare specialty medical devices, ingredients and services that contribute to protecting vulnerable lives. Our offices are based in Milan (Assago) in a very dynamic place. We also have 10 other operative sites in Italy. The Customer Relationship Direction, based in Assago (MI) and in Fiano Romano (RM) is in charge of the definition and implementation of the strategy in customer management. Teamwork is very important for us, we are in daily contact with different teams inside and outside the organisation.
Missions and ResponsibilitiesYour mission will be:
- Support in digitizing processes to improve the interactions between a various set of stakeholders.
Knowledge and Communities Management:
- Designing a library of procedures (continuous review in according with IT department);
- Designing a dynamic dashboard of KPI related to patient satisfaction;
- Improve layout and animate google community for agents.
- Support in app for patient development (tutorials, functionalities,etc...);
- Create a bible of Frequently Asked Questions;
- Support in identifying digital tools for training of agents.
During the mission, the candidate may be required to make short trips across the country.
Competencies and Profile
- Master degree
- Digital skills
- Analytical approach
- Project management
- Communications skills
- Strong relationship capabilities
- Teamwork oriented
- Languages required : italian (fluent), english (intermediate)
Additional informationPosition based in Frankfurt (Germany), for an initial 12 months period, renewable.
Position open only for candidates eligible to the VIE program. Therefore, only the applicants meeting the requirements of the French V.I.E program will be taken into consideration. Please visit this website for more information about these requirements:
The V.I.E., an international young graduate program, enables young professionals who are less than 28 and European Union nationals to work for a French company in any country of the world. Becoming part of this program means going abroad to carry out a professional assignment for up to 24 months whilst benefiting from social care coverage and an interesting salary, which depends on the host country.
Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. For further information, please visit the following link: https://www.civiweb.com/EN/index.aspx France