- Algorithms & Data Structures
- Good understanding of performance engineering and distributed systems
- .NET tech stack (C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Visual Studio etc)
- Databases - Oracle & SQL Server
- Application server (IIS) and message queues
- Cloud skills, AWS
- Strong experience with C# (Entity Framework, delegates, LINQ, multithreading, etc) and .NET framework
- Experience with AWS, cloud formation, Python, Powershell scripting
- Analytical and problem solving skills, strong troubleshooting skills
- Database - SQL, T-SQL, triggers, functions, indexes etc.
- Experience in unit testing and tools like NUnit
- 5+ years of development experience preferably, with 2-3 years in Cloud/SaaS development
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- Drive for delivering quality products in a timely manner
- Motivated self starter, work with minimal supervision
- Good team player, adaptable to changing environment
- Understand existing code and do enhancements / code fixes
- Develop solutions for business/product needs/problems
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.