Who We AreAt Oracle Data Cloud (ODC) we unlock hidden potential with data. In the fast-paced world of digital advertising, ODC has built its legacy on finding the signal through the noise. Whatever corner of the industry you’re in: brands, agencies, publishers, or technology platforms, we bring together data and technology that helps you better understand your audience, where to best engage them, and how to measure it all.
What We’re Looking ForODC is looking for a jack of all trades and hands on Security Engineer that has experience implementing a wide range of security controls in a Cloud/DevSecOps environment. We want someone who is security minded and likes to build and improve things. This individual will report to the Director of Security Engineering.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Have experience writing code to automate security processes or build security tooling.
- Have experience implementing security in AWS, OCI or other cloud service providers.
- Use your deep technical experience to guide discussions, designs and planning in a collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience working in an Agile/SAFe development environment and communicating the value of security to developers or other engineers.
- Demonstrate initiative by suggesting modifications to existing tools or technologies or developing new tools that improve security for the business.
- You are passionate about security, like learning new things and are comfortable making decisions in situations of uncertainty.
- Use your experience with DevSecOps, CI/CD, Containers and Microservices to insert security into our build and deployment processes. We are looking for individuals who know how to use tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, GitLab, Docker and Kubernetes.
- You possess an excellent understanding of key security technologies such as identity & access control, logging, antivirus protection, vulnerability management, image & service hardening, encryption, product and application security, network security, etc. to build or mature existing tooling and security functionality at ODC.
- You are comfortable juggling multiple projects and can self-prioritize as needed.
- Familiarity with industry standard security frameworks such as CIS, NIST, SOC2, ISO, etc.
- Keep up to date with existing and emerging security technologies that can be adopted at ODC.
Come Join Our TeamIt’s not every day you find an organization with more than 1,500 people that acts like a start-up. When you join Oracle Data Cloud, you’re more than just an employee – you’re part of a team. If you are the type of person who likes being hands on, wants to build things and is deeply passionate about security we want to talk to you.
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k match, ESPP, Equity, Casual work environment, Flexible schedules, Game / break rooms, Maternity & Paternity programs, Collaborative offices, Referral programs and Training opportunities.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.