- Job title
- Clinical Consultant - Temporary (Corner Brook)
- Contract Type
- Fixed term
- Publication date
Company presentationEngaged people for sustainable performance
VitalAire Canada is the Canadian home healthcare subsidiary of Air Liquide, the world leader in gases, medical technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare.
Through the passion and diversity of its people, Air Liquide leverages energy and environment transition, changes in healthcare and digitization, and delivers greater value to all its stakeholders.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Here is what you will doThe temporary Clinical Consultant will be educating and providing quality healthcare services to our clients by initiating CPAP & Oxygen therapy, performing assessments, educating clients in the use and knowledge of equipment, and conducting follow-up service.
- Conducting full respiratory assessments
- Assessing and evaluating patient test results
- Delivering of equipment and supplies
- Determining respiratory therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians and care teams
- Identifying discrepancies with respiratory therapy treatments and conveying them to the care team
- Ensuring the completion of all documentation and form to initiate therapy
- Providing proper fitting of facial interface for long term CPAP or BILEVEL treatment
- Providing follow-up to Clients to evaluate effects of treatment plan
- Preparing funding documents and facilitating payment
- Demonstrating and educating patients on usage of products and services
- Contributing to the growth of VitalAire by liaising with medical professionals
Here is what you will need
- Registered Respiratory Therapist and/or Registered Nurse
- Licensed to practice with the provincial governing body
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Clear driver’s abstract and vulnerable sector check
- Ability to participate in a rotational after-hours on call schedule
Here is why you should join
- Competitive salary, plus bonus and vacation
- Competitive benefit flex package & DC pension plan
- Standard working hours for better work/life balance
- Tuition reimbursement & Career Development programs
Additional informationNOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
VitalAire provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Canada