Purpose of job
Support and coordinate marketing activities and initiatives prioritised by the business. Apply broad marketing knowledge across a functional area and/or unit.
A. Responsible for minor marketing activities and initiatives on an operational level.
B. Support the Marketing Project Manager in delivering projects of high quality, on time and budget.
C. Assist to maintain and update company Official Sites
D. Assist to PR and communicationE. Support the development and execution of marketing activities and initiatives.
F. Deliver master elements ready for use via multiple marketing channels
G. Assist to develop monthly and quarterly report (Company introduction, Business Review Meeting, Annual Budget, market/competitor reports, etc)
H. Assist to prepare/execute various kinds of marketing related surveys
I. Assist to select/manage marketing promotion items / Assist to draw the specially assigned projects
K. Support the optimisation of the marketing process
Critical knowledge and experience
Industry, market and business environment
- Experience driving well-defined processes within Marketing Coordination.
- Ability to lead minor processes or projects.
- Ability to lead a well-defined business process within Marketing Coordination.
- Most likely to have 3-5 years of relevant work experience before entering level besides formal education.
Technical, functional and professional
- Ability influence others and follow processes.
- Some experience supporting key business initiatives.
- Knowledge of best practices and relevant practices, systems in Marketing Coordination.
Fleunt in English (Written/Spoken), Proficient in MS Word/PPT/Excel
Translation(Korean-English) ability is prefered