Rugby, United Kingdom
Growing traffic volumes, increasing air pollution, rising costs. We’re are the forefront of developing smart answers to these challenges to actively shape the mobility world for the next generation. Join us in Rugby as a Customer Support Engineer and make it your job to see these ideas come to life.
Our talented engineers in the Enforcement Support Team are responsible for supporting bespoke solutions delivered internationally which address Civil and Criminal traffic violations; think Clean Air Zones, Average Speed and Bus Lane enforcement.
The ChallengeBe the point of contact for our customers and work proactively support our range of solutions to ensure that they can do their bit in addressing local challenges with road transport and the environment.
- Provide exceptional support for our bespoke enforcement solutions via onsite and remote working techniques resolving a range of complex hardware and software issues.
- Work closely with the Support Team Leader to improve incident life-cycle timing and solution efficiency and reliability.
- Assist and manage the rollout of software and service upgrades.
- Work with other Engineers and Sub-Contractors to plan and support on-street maintenance activities for the system safely and effectively.
- Someone with a passionate interest or experience working with PC hardware and software; fault finding, diagnosing and repairing.
- Someone who is interested in learning bespoke and technical systems.
- Someone with a working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and basic networking principles
- Someone who is proactive and result-oriented (you’ll also have a structured and hands-on approach to complex tasks).
- Someone who can work on their own or as part of a team; works well with other people and communicates effectively within the team and with clients.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Make the future with usWe’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
Great minds think differentlyThe benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 114773
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time