Order Management Analyst, POGE, Zalau, RomaniaLocation: Zalau
Department: Poge Central Europe
Supervises the follow-up of large customers' production order, ensuring the registration of requests for quotations, guaranteeing delivery commitment/plant pre-booking production, receiving and processing purchase orders, assuring purchase order fulfillment and responding to customers' needs and expectations.
- Involves on those request for quotations received from Tenaris Commercial Front-End defined as complex, analyzing requirements and providing advisory to Commercial Front-End in all the topics considered critical related to the complexity of the offer: logistics, deliveries, business scheme, with the objective of securing the fulfillment of what it is offered and anticipate potential problems that might appear during the execution of the business
- Supervises the process of Purchase Orders.
- Supervises the operability of the order before expiration date.
- Assures the fulfilment of purchase orders as required.
- Degreed in: Engineering or Economical Science
- Language: English - Advanced
- Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook, SAP
- dynamic with high level of initiative and autonomy
- curious, fast learner and team player
- accurate through tasks and multitasking
- great communication and interpersonal skills;
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave