Job ID: JR0118284
Job Category: Manufacturing
Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ US
Job Type: Tech Grad
Manufacturing Equipment TechnicianJob Description
Manufacturing Equipment Technicians perform electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in nonfunctioning electromechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Dismantles, adjusts, repairs, and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
- May also perform setup, calibration, and preventative maintenance on production equipment.
- Assignments are semi routine in nature.
- Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Normally receives general instructions on most work.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits/skills:
- Some degree of judgment and initiative in resolving nonstandard problems and developing recommendations.
- Work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations.
- Data analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting.communication (verbal and written) with peers, engineering and customers
QualificationsThis U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only.
A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government.
Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Candidate must possess a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) Associate's, or Bachelor's degree; or Mechanical or Technical certification or related semiconductor manufacturing experience of 6+ months or equivalent military training.
- Work in confined clean room environment spaces for extended periods of time, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves.
- Spend the majority of time (greater than 90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, walking 3-5 miles a day, and/or standing/sitting for 9 hours.
- The schedule will consist of three twelve hour days in a row followed by a fourth day every other week: Thursday/Friday/Saturday every other Wednesday days (Shift 7)
PreferredMinimum 6 months of prior experience in the following areas:
- Electronics, equipment troubleshooting, installation, repair and operation of wafer fab or assembly test tools.
- Use of electrical and/or mechanical measuring devices such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, calipers/micrometers.
- Use of torque wrenches and other hand tools.
- Read and interpret complex electrical schematics, mechanical drawings.
- Familiar with SPC charts, OOC, OCI, and CLSR. Ability to use JMP and SQLP.
- Work on and repair mechanical / electrical equipment systems.
- Ability to lift 35lbs, climb ladders.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ US