Job ID: JR0118516
Job Category: Intern/Student
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Job Type: Intern
Events Marketing InternJob Description
The Initiative marketing team within the Data Center Group (DCG) is looking for an intern to help execute on various marketing efforts related to Intel Data Center Event strategy, planning, and execution. Our event program lead is responsible for planning and executing high-quality industry and Intel-sponsored events aimed at showcasing Intel's data center portfolio and Intel Select Solutions.
Role and responsibilities:
- You will work closely with DCG's event lead advocating for partner inclusion in Intel's event presence at key industry events.
- You will help develop the partner event support plan of record and execute against that plan, working cross-organizationally with key industry event planning teams to advocate for partner inclusion in the activities planned.
- Working with the team, you will develop partner event plans for selected industry or launch event including the engagement opportunities available for partners.
- In addition, you will develop and maintain a tracking system to be able to quickly and easily report out on partner inclusion in events.
- You will stay involved during the event planning process to ensure that partners are meeting their deadlines for inclusion and providing the necessary communications to ensure the partners are well supported.
QualificationsYou must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job, volunteer position, and/or internship experiences.
This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
- Currently pursuing a BS or BA degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- 6 months experience or coursework related to marketing, event planning, project management, communications, or related area.
- Event planning or management experience
- Organized and able to coordinate activities in a fast moving program
- Exceptional writing skills
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Posting StatementAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US