Date Posted: 2019-09-19-07:00
Location: 39 Changi North Crescent, Singapore
Full Stack Developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, as a sole contributor, or part of a developer team, that requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Successful applicants will work with the Collins Innovation, Engineering and Technology Lab team to develop solution for use in MRO operations.
- Work with IET team on design application
- Evaluating and implementing best fit frameworks required to provide relevant application functionalities
- Developing front end application architecture – User Interface (UI).
- Developing end applications.
- Setting up apps servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring applications performance (responsiveness) and friendliness – User Experience (UX).
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing Application Programming Interface (APIs).
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in full software development lifecycle
- Proficiency with server side languages such as .Net, Node JS, Java, PHP, Python, etc.
- Proficiency with database technology such as Ms SQL, Oracle, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with mobile apps development
- Experience with Cloud services and cloud API services (Google Cloud, Azure, Amazon)
- Some knowledge in speech-to-text framework
- Great individual performer as well as contributor in a team
- Good problem solving skills.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.