Purpose of jobTo meet the needs of our growing business, we require a Service Technician to provide service related issues to both our existing and future clients. You will be responsible to maintain high customer focus through prompt and efficient service delivery in support of the company’s goal.
Benefits of Working for Grundfos
- Attractive Salary and Bonus Scheme
- Vehicle and Phone
- Rewards Card
- Flexible work / Family Hour
- Career development opportunties
- Responsible for carrying out scheduled maintenance, inspect, troubleshoot, repair and replace pump and pump systems and accessories
- Identify the root cause of mechanical, electrical and systematic failures. Conduct pump hydraulic and energy check
- Provide technical support on service and technical enquires
- Develop a continuous improvement approach to service repair and implement corrective actions
- Support training, site audit and pump commissioning tasks
- Maintain accurate analysis of data through SAP
- Spare Parts identification & quotation
Critical knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years work experiences in the Service environment related to pump servicing and maintenance.
- Full electrical license - Mandatory
- Strong hand on experiences
- Ability to deal with high pressure situation and comfortable to engage with various stakeholders
- Ability to use computers and associate programs like SAP on a day to day basis
- Hold a current driver’s license
More InformationThe salary band for this position is between $75K-$85K + superannuation, car, bonus and benefits
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application via our Grundfos website.
Please note, applications received outside of this system will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit our Grundfos YouTube Channel here: or on Facebook:
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To all Recruitment Agencies
Grundfos does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our SuccessFactors, our careers email addresses, Grundfos employees or any other company location without being engaged by a Company Recruiter. Grundfos is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.