This position requires an individual with a customer centric mentality. Team members are responsible for interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about orders, and delivery information.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Daily Activities of Customer Service Representative 1
Establish a working relationship with our customers by communicating via mail, telephone, or personally with customer or company employee by performing the following duties.
- Receives and promptly process order inquiry requests from internal and external customers.
- Provides primary support to customers using Grundfos e-tools.
- Responsible for providing escalated product availability to other functions within the Customer Support Center.
- Outbound contact required for clarification on purchase orders, and follow-up to customer inquiries.
- Interacts with other functional departments when order support is required.
- Receives, inspects for accuracy, and distributes customer purchase orders, return requests, and warranty claims from direct customers.
- Responsible for managing all direct customer sales orders, which includes creating product numbers, identifying promotions or special discounts, and alignment with terms and conditions of sale.
- May be asked to perform data entry tasks during peak times.
- Handle and resolve customer order complaints.
- Route escalated requests and unresolved issues to the CSR II team members.
- Record customer interaction details, comments, and complaints within the CRM system.
- Required to meet or exceed Customer Support Center quality assurance standards on a consistent basis.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 2 to 3 years of customer service experience required. Associates degree or an equivalent 2 year college with customer experience in the pump industry or a similar field preferred, but not mandatory.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Expert level phone etiquette skills required.
- Good knowledge of SAP, and Lotus notes or similar applications required. Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Technically minded, self motivated, customer focused, detail oriented with a customer centric attitude.