Shanghai, China - Full-time - REF12473B
Company DescriptionAbout Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit:
- Work closely with game designers to implement game design and features
- Design and implement modifications, reorganizations, extensions and optimizations to existing code base.
- Provide workload estimates to leads and management; keep co-workers informed about development progress
- Collaborate with local and remote team members
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (major in computer science, maths, engineering is Preferred),
- Good knowledge of object oriented development;
- Has basic knowledge or experienced with one script language, like, C#; AS, Lua
- Passion on mobile game development or has relevant game project experience;
- Basic to Intermediate English in written and oral;
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a strong work ethic.
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
Contact us right now!