Shanghai, China - Full-time - REF11566V
Company DescriptionAbout Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit:
- Work closely with game designers to implement game design and features
- Design and implement modifications, reorganizations, extensions and optimizations to existing code base.
- Provide workload estimates to leads and management; keep co-workers informed about development progress
- Collaborate with local and remote team members
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (major in computer science, math, engineering is Preferred),
- Good knowledge of object oriented development;
- Has basic knowledge or experienced with one script language, like, C#; AS, Lua
- Passion on mobile game development or has relevant game project experience;
- Basic to Intermediate English in written and oral;
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a strong work ethic.
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.