Business analyst for R&D engineering
Posted Date 4 weeks ago(23/08/2019 16:06)
- Job ID
- Business Area
- Brussel (Zaventem)
Company InformationTOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
- Education: Minimum Master’s degree in Engineering, additional Masters in Business is a plus.
- Language: Fluent in English (business language).
- Soft Skills:
o Critical thinking, strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues with the ability to quickly absorb information.
o Proactive Team player
o Good organisational and planning
o First class written and verbal communication; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Technical skills:
o Experience with BPMN tools (IBM Blueworks), Jira and Sharepoint.
o Agile methodologies: Scrum & Kanban.
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
- have strong planning and organization skills
- enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
- have a creative mind
- have excellent communication skills
Your team and your responsibilities
- X-Functional develops R&D processes & strategies for sustainable R&D operation, execute daily operations efficiently
- Provide leadership and support, for the direction setting of key decision makers by providing necessary information, analysis and studies to develop and improve R&D performance.
- IT Business analyst to contribute to the digitalisation transformation of R&D.
- Analyse R&D engineering business processes and systems, identify problems via business process mapping (AS-IS process) using BPMN (Business Process Model Notation) methodology
- Investigate rootcauses via 5 Why analysis or other methodologies, generate effective countermeasures and implement these into TO-BE business process identifying all benefits.
- Project Portfolio Management: managing 3 stage gates (1. suitability, 2. feasibility & benefits, 3. development planning).
- As Product Owner in the Agile team, you are responsible for: 1. defining requirements using Epics 7 user stories, 2. prioritise using MoSCow, 3. Select solution and define development effort, 4. Create product backlog and kick off sprints.
OptionsApply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed