Production IT Application Analyst
- Vision System Deployer
Key responsibilitiesTo deploy a Vision System, you will take the following steps:
- Helping the factory clarify what it is they require from a Vision System.
- Configuring a Vision System that addresses the agreed upon requirements, using standard software and hardware components when possible.
- Make a quotation for the factory.
- Overseeing the procurement and assembling process of the Vision System.
- Driving the implementation of the Vision System in the factory.
- Finalizing the Vision Project with a Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and a review of the Project together with Advanced Manufacturing Engineers.
- Upgrade or change a PC in the production and get the production IT system to work on the new PC.
Who is the Vision Team?The Vision Teamconsists of a Lead Engineer/Product Owner; a Senior Deployer, a Process and Project Developer and a Software Developer all situated in Denmark; but the team is expanding with two new Deployers in Székesfehérvár, Hungary.
The Vision Team is part of a Production IT department with a total of 30+ colleagues spread out across 4 regional competence centres around the globe:
- Bjerringbro, Denmark (Currently the location of the only Vision System Test Laboratory)
- Székesfehérvár, Hungary (Planned location of a new Vision System Test Laboratory)
- Suzhou, China
- Houston, USA
In the Vision Team we achieve our objectives thanks to close collaboration with the other teams in Production IT, as well as the infrastructure and support divisions of the rest of the IT organisation in Grundfos. We also work closely with both the factory and the Advance Manufacturing Engineering (AME) organisation. Finally, we collaborate with external suppliers that deliver automation, robots and more.
The other teams in Production IT deliver consultancy and solutions, such as manufacturing execution systems, marking systems, product test systems and quality data acquisition systems.
- Good English skills.
- Have a technical understanding of production and production IT systems.
- Have practical knowledge of Computer - or Machine Vision
- Experience with imaging hardware, such as cameras, lenses or light sources.
- Well-developed skills in error detection and root cause analysis.
- Experience with the integration of software and hardware into a complete solution.
- Experience with LabVIEW programming.
Location: Székesfehérvár, Hungary