We are British American Tobacco – A global leader with various brands (e.g. Vype, EPOK, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall) in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds.
That‘s why we value uniqueness. If you‘re driven and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme in Marketing will let you achieve your potential and give you the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.
Your program will kick off with a six-month field force assignment to gain profound hands-on experience followed by three rotations through the different Marketing Departments with the possibility to perform one assignment abroad.
During the program you’ll be attending our global BAT Academy in London and have the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, working with cross-market and cross-functional teams, under the supervision of your personal Coach and Mentor.
It‘s tough. It‘s fast-paced. And it‘ll stretch you to the limit. The only question is:
Are you up to the challenge?
What we offer:
- Fast-track career development
- Possibility to work abroad up to 6 months (e.g. in Lausanne or London)
- Individual coaching by one of our marketing leadership members
- Perspective to take over a management role
- Clear development plans to continue growing as a leader
- 2 weeks Global Graduate Academy in London where you can maintain a worldwide network
- 24-month contract (12-month Global Graduate Program plus 12-month Junior Manager Development)
- Starting salary € 55.000 / CHF 90.000
Who are we looking for:
- Courageous and passionate personality with strong communicative, conceptional and analytical skills
- University degree and first functional experience (internships e.g.)
- Several months experience abroad
- Internationally mobile
- Fluent in English and either German or French
British American Tobacco is a market leading, global organization with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with condense and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential, too. The Assessment Centre will take place in November 2019. The starting date is flexible.
We are looking forward to your online-application (including CV, references, compressed in max. 2 files) via the "Apply Now" button!
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.