Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
The Global Consumer Bank has a presence in 20 Citicorp countries worldwide with the main products being cards, loans, retail and investments. Operations functions exist in each country but a number of internal and external third parties are also used to provide these functions.
Consumer Business Operational Risk and Control for GCB is structured to focus both functionally and geographically across the globe.
This role will be responsible for ensuring that operational risk requirements are communicated and executed clearly, simply and effectively, aligning to other related programs, whenever possible. Citi GCB Operational Risk coverage includes front office products and services, as well as technology and operations functions and services, spanning three regions (APAC/EMEA, MEX, and NAM):
- Retail Products: Retail Branch Sales, Teller and Operations; Commercial, Sales and Distribution, Wealth Management & Investments, Insurance
- Credit Products and Functions: Cards, Personal Loans, Mortgages, Credit Initiation and Collections
- Operations Functions including Contact Center, Fraud Execution Operations, Core Operations and Transaction Services
- GCB Consumer Technology
- Channels/Support: Digital, ATM, Customer Franchise and Marketing, Technology, AML/CBSU
- Be a key member of the CBORC Global Standards and Framework team, within the CBORC Risk Capabilities organization, to drive and co-ordinate Risk Management Requirements across Products, Functions and Regions.
- Deliver key requirements/specifications/workflows for the Operational Risk Management Framework Tool, including components such as Key Operational Risk, Key Indicator, Scenario Analysis, and Lessons Learned.
- Manage the ongoing updates to the Risk Management Tool, incorporating new requirements, retiring less useful components and continually ensuring it’s overall effectiveness.
- Refresh the Key Risk Identification and Monitoring (KRIM) Forum cadence and oversee the governance process to ensure all Key Operational Risk Owners, Delegates and Lower Level Implementation Units are adhering to the guidelines, conducting timely and effective forums, and maintaining proper documentation. Ensure outcomes of these forums are cascaded into other evidentiary governance documentation.
- Play a key role in the preparation of control and monitoring documentation on behalf of the Head of CBORC for the Customer or Client Conduct Risk KRIM.
- Perform detailed reviews of Key Operational Risk related data to identify/update Residual Risk Drivers and Key Indicators, as well as determine whether current drivers and indicators are effective.
- Manage the annual Risk Appetite Statement updates for GCB Consumer.
- Complete the Quarterly Material Risk Inventory updates and obtain and record necessary approvals.
- Deliver on any Customer or Client Conduct Risk Scenario Analysis requirements on behalf of the Head of CBORC Controls.
- Develop an interactive relationship with the Key Operational Risk, Key Indicator Owners and Delegates, and Lessons Learned and Scenario Analysis Subject Matter Experts to ensure that GCB Framework requirements are adopted and incorporated timely and correctly.
- Exposure to Independent Compliance and Operational Risk Management organizations across Citi to deliver an enhanced culture of controls and embed a high level of control awareness across GCB.
- Expand knowledge of complex operational risk concepts and compliance strategy within Global Consumer Bank.
- Gain an understanding of how to conduct Risk Assessments, perform monitoring, identify controls, and develop/lead multi-faceted global tool documentation.
- 6-10 years experience navigating and networking across an enterprise utilizing internal and external resources Third Party Oversight/Vendor Oversight experience preferred Business writing experience preferred
- In depth knowledge of Mortgage Servicing Operational processes and technology platforms supporting the Operations.
- Strong project management experience
- Experienced negotiator; collaborative
- Support for a risk and control environment in a country or another line of business;
- Demonstrable ability in partnering across multi-functional organizations to bring about change in a specialized function or capability
- Familiarity with Citi Consumer’s products and services (desirable but not mandatory)
- A good understanding of Citi’s Operational control environment
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to decipher complex terms and concepts
- Ability to manage large projects
- Ability to drive timely results across multiple products, functions and regions
- Ability to identify and execute on change.
- Knowledge of various risks faced by the business and ability to identify risk management solutions within the organization
- Ability to review large quantities of data and extract key points and actions necessary
- Knowledge of Operational Risk helpful
- Excellent presentation skills
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.