B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Collins Aerospace, is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and we currently have some exciting positions based at our Dubai facility, including a Customer Support.
Reporting to the Sales Account Manager, the Customer Support role is required to provide interface between Customer and Interiors Aftermarket Services to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. The role provides regional support and assistance to Sales and Inventory Materials Management (IMM) Teams.
Key responsibilities include –
- Act as the customer focal point of contact for Interiors Aftermarket products relating to spare part support
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure customer needs and expectations are met
- Develop and execute customer specific account strategies which include: SWOT analysis, bookings / sales / profitability targets, accurate and up to date fleet profile data.
- Develop high levels of customer intimacy by establishing strong and widespread relationships.
- Establish formal, regularly scheduled business review meetings with customers and IMM Program Manager - log / track / and execute open actions in a timely manner, and report appropriate metrics packages to drive continuous improvement.
- Aid and support the Regional Sales Manager to create bookings opportunities by understanding customer needs and proactively offering solutions
- Forecast customer bookings and revenues based on expected RSPLs, Engineered Kit opportunities, PMA recovery initiatives, daily spares volumes and fleet reductions
- Conduct business in a manner that supports company policy (codes, procedures, ethics)
- Working within the Integrated Materials Management team to help deliver team strategic goals.
- Aid and support IMM Program Manager in the design and development of tools and process such as stocking models, Provisioning Lists, Maintenance Kits and Cost of Ownership
- Work with Demand Planning team to monitor key performance metrics for the Regional Distribution Center and implement improvement actions as required
- Perform other duties that are required by departmental procedures.
The successful candidate will have the following –
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strategic Account Management experience
- Engineering related business-to-business sales experience
- Ability to develop positive working relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Strong numerical, written, and verbal reasoning skills - Ability to generate well written commercial quotations and proposals
- Competent Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills – Intermediate to Advanced
- Aerospace industry experience is desirable
- Contract development experience is desirable
Your personal data is collected and processed by B/E Aerospace, Leighton Buzzard (the “Company”) for recruitment purposes only. The Company will transfer your personal data to its ultimate parent company B/E Aerospace, Inc. in the United States of America for HR management purposes, in accordance with standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify it if necessary and to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You are providing your personal data to the Company voluntarily.