Reporting to the Manager, Manufacturing Engineering Coordinator, will be responsible for providing component part manufacturing and processing support consistent with cell, facility, and division goals & objectives.
Manufacturing Engineering Coordinator
- Create POs for ME dept. & Machine Shop dept. for tooling & fixtures ordered thru various vendors
- Send out drawings, tooling, and fixtures for quote.
- Update to technical drawings, SAP routing and hours analysis
- Develop training packages and updates to QMS manual for the ME department
- Prepare technical packages (drawing, models, fixture & tooling) to post via live link for vendors to retrieve and provide quotes
- Classify items accordingly for the Canadian and US regimes when sending technical data out to vendors (trained JCL 2)
- Track Costs, invoices to ensure alignment to the budgets
- Assist new employees (ME dept. & Machine Shop dept.) with onboarding and setup accesses (issue tickets)
- Process mapping according to our policies and procedures
- Ordering supplies for ME dept. and Machine Shop dept.
- Provide daily reports, Technical Change requests, QN history, and other
- Assist with completing risk assessment and change management analysis for each machine to satisfy EH&S policies & procedures
- Assist MEs with minor technical updates on MPS using CATIA
- College or university degree from an engineering discipline
- 3D modeling software is an assest,
- This position requires a bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and minimum less than 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree minimum 6 years of relevant experience.