Düsseldorf, Germany - Full-time - REF11352L
Company DescriptionUbisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor", "Skull & Bones", “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative products, we are looking for an experienced C++ Programmer [UPlay PC] (f/m/d).
You will join a multi-disciplinary team where everyone is willing to expand their knowledge and are encouraged to continue learning new things. The team is characterized by passion, comradery and the love for pc gaming. You will work in close collaboration with the other programmers, designers and testers with the opportunity to visit and work from collaborating studios.
This position will be located at Ubisoft Düsseldorf.
- Writing clear, modular and maintainable code
- Participate in or lead feature task forces for technical design and implementation/improvements of new features
- Testing, debugging, profiling and maintaining existing code. This covers topics such as: client & network programming, user interface, build pipeline & tools, social features (e.g. chat), game data distribution, APIs, and much more
Your ProfileYou’re a driven person who is passionate about developing a software platform for games with millions of users. Furthermore, you believe in team ownership of what you create and you will be working with your colleagues to learn, share ideas and solve complex problems.
- 1+ years of professional programming experience
- Excellent C++ skills
- Bonus: C#, Python,TypeScript, HTML, WinAPI, Protocol Buffers, Chromium, REST, NoSQL, Network Security, AWS
- Flexible working hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
- Fresh fruit, discounted gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, free bike rental or lease your own bike!
- Share ideas! = Working in an innovative and international company
If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals with an international team, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include your resume, a cover letter with the earliest starting date, your salary expectation and why you would like to joins us.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com.