Empowering 20-somethings to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things
At ASOS our 2,000+ ASOSers are immersed in the creative worlds, live on their mobiles and have a truly entrepreneurial attitude. As a company, we’re not trying to mimic or profit from youth culture – we are part of that youth culture.
There’s nothing that excites us more than finding talent, fuelling it, then letting it fly. Whether it’s developing the careers of our staff or investing in a new tech platform, we love knowing that we truly keep fashion moving forward.
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things.
Affiliate & Partnerships AssistantThe Affiliate & Partnerships (A&P) team manages relationships with hundreds of local and global partners in order to deliver traffic, sales and new customers to ASOS in line with additional business goals and KPIs. The team services over 20 territories and is responsible for the profitable spend and evaluation of a multi-million pound budget.
The A&P Assistant will report into the Senior A&P Manager and will work as part of this team to improve our A&P capabilities. They will play a pivotal role in improving team efficiency through the execution of core processes and assisting the A&P team in the management of affiliate campaigns across all our territories.
What you’ll be doing…
- Active recruitment of affiliate partners to support ASOS campaigns across multiple markets
- Collation of data and reports used to update and inform other business units and stakeholders of channel performance
- Creation of offers and promotions used to support ASOS trade and incentivize increased affiliate activity and engagement
- Some hands-on affiliate programme management including management of relationships with 3rd party agencies and affiliate partners
- Brief creative assets to support affiliate campaigns and ensuring smooth delivery of those assets to the team
- Generation of bespoke reporting used to aid the team in reviewing campaign performance and suggesting future campaign optimisation
- Execution of additional ad hoc projects designed to improve team efficiency and further knowledge and experience
- Liaise with other teams and functions within ASOS in order to achieve goals as necessary
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Passion for working in Affiliate & Partnership Marketing
- Knowledge of different affiliate types and how they operate
- Understanding of the wider Digital Marketing landscape (PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Programmatic channels)
- Passion for working in the Retail industry with a commercial mind-set
- Proficiency in use of Excel to create reports and work with large data sets
- Proficiency in use of Powerpoint/Keynote
- An undergraduate degree (min 2.1) in a related field (Business, Economics, Marketing) preferable
- A/B grade in Mathematics at GCSE or A-Level (or equivalent)
- Ability to build strong collaborative internal & external relationships,
- Excellent communication skills
- A data driven, proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Confidence with the ability to connect with people and be a team player
- Constant desire to learn & undertake new challenges
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast paced work environment
- Ability to understand & adjust to differences between geographies & cultures
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task and hit the ground running
- Fluency in English is required, fluency (speaking, reading & writing) in other languages is preferable (French, German, Italian or Spanish preferred)