Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
DescriptionInvestor Reporting Analyst will be part of the middle office operations team providing reports generated from Vermilion Reporting Suite to client. He/she will be responsible for ensuring the deliverables of assigned Investor Reports which would include accounting data, performance data (investment returns) and client provided data such as allocation and attribution reports. The role may involve interacting with Product, Global IT and Operations and Third Party Vendors teams to provide high quality reports to internal and external clients and meet the agreed and expected service standards.
This is individual contributor role for Investor Reporting Operations team in a 24/7 Environment
Co-ordination with internal and external teams will be a key factor.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring preparation and delivery of Investor reports to clients spread across the globe.
- Producing, reviewing and validating investor reports for the various institutional clients.
- Creating customized reporting based on clients’ requirements; maintain, produce and review investor reports.
- Participating in department projects and ensuring completion, as well as assist new clients on boarding and implementation processes.
- Reviewing, updating and implementing new processes and procedures as required, to enhance operational controls.
- Interfacing with various data providers.
- Experience in resolving data issues using Accounting systems and ability to understand the flow between accounting and reporting systems.
- For the specific testing project, support the Project Manager(s) and Test Manager by contributing to the Test Plan(s) for the relevant test phases, the Test Readiness Reviews, test progress reporting, the Test Completion/Summary Reports and Test Defect Reports
- Prepare where required: Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Scripts, and Test Data for a given testing assignment
- Work closely with the stakeholders or other groups in preparation and execution of the planned functional testing
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of the assigned tasks
- Participate in peer reviews
- MBA Finance / M.Com / CA / ICWA
- 5+ years’ experience in Performance Investor Reporting / Fund Accounting.
- Extensive knowledge of Investment Banking.
- Familiarity/Understanding of reporting requirements and UAT artefacts
- Investor Reporting System Experience – Vermillion Reporting Suite Preferred
- Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting principles.
- Knowledge of all Security types like Equities, Bonds, Repo, CFD, Futures, Options, Bank Debts, SWAPS, Forwards, Spot, etc, trade life cycle, various Corporate Actions and its impact on portfolio will be an advantage.
- Experience of Funds Administration, IBOR/ ABOR/LIBOR , NAV , Reconciliation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with cross functional teams
- Strong interpersonal, analytical & problem solving skills
- Collaborative approach towards achieving results
- Effective time management skills and ability to adhere to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Drives Innovative approach towards identifying and implementing process improvement ideas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Quick Learner
- Basic SQL
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IN
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.