ASOS Technology is going through an exciting period of transition and major investment. – this includes a number of strategic programmes to deliver the amazing technology and business solutions to support our ambitious global growth plans. At the heart of these plans is the rebuilding of our digital platforms and channels to provide the best shopping experience for our customers. Our plan is designed to enable us to really put our mobile experience first, enable personalisation and support a data driven organisation. We are also making significant investments in all our Buying, Merchandising, Finance and People systems with the latest toolsets and applications to accelerate the next phase of our global growth. We are also improving our ways of working within Technology to enable autonomous platform development and improve our engineering and agile practices.
Application Support AnalystThis role reports into the Finance Systems Manager specifically working on a variety of business / financial systems and projects primarily supporting the ERP system Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations. As an Application SupportAnalyst you'll be responsible for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving user's system issues via SeviceNow or in person. The role will require you to explain solutions to the users with clarity and a high level of confidenceWhat you'll be doing...
- Provide first line support and actively manage the resolution and communications of the incidents raised daily via SeviceNow (ticket logging system).
- Assist the FinTech team with data integrity reconciliations between target and source systems.
- Maintain awareness of issues and incidents and takes steps to escalate and isolate the root cause.
- Provide ad-hoc service support to the FinTech team and wider Finance community.
- Complete routine data updates of the financial systems to a high-quality standard.
- Assist with the documentation of accounting, process, control environment and system requirements of key projects affecting finance and reporting
- Assist with the interim and year end audits.
- Execute and complete incident remediation tasks under the guidance of Senior Finance Systems Analysts.
- Provide ad-hoc training to users
- Ensure all daily activities and monitoring is performed and communicated
We'd love to meet someone with...
- Experience of supporting an ERP system (modules, P2P, O2C, GL, PMA), preferable Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (D365FO)
- Advanced systems skills, including Excel, SQL, VBA and ideally exposure to one or more of the following systems: Merret, ReconArt, P2P, Micro strategy, Oracle, Concur
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change.
- Ability to grasp complex systems and implement practical solutions
- Analytical mind with good problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills – ability to organise & work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
A bit about the Team:The Finance Platform Team is evolving to support substantial business growth with exciting plans for the future. The team is an increasingly important element of Tech as key business partners for Finance ensuring disciplined evolution, data integrity, process efficiency and control across our business & financial applications, while striving to provide our wide customer base with an excellent service. We are continuously promoting business change, exploring innovative solutions to finance requirements and restlessly identifying improvements to existing controls, systems and processes to ensure maximum potential and benefit.