Buyers Administrator Assistant I Camden, London I ASOS Careers
Are you a super organised fashion lover with an eye for the latest trends? Yes. Well, you can be a part of the team responsible for developing and selecting future fashion ranges for our ‘twenty something’ customers.
We’re looking for a Buyers Administrator to ensure that we’re constantly offering the most exciting products to our customers.
You’ll work in our stunning offices in Camden and have a unique opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of buying at one of the UK’s top online fashion destination.
What you’ll be doing…
- Maintain the Critical Path and make sure your suppliers meet each key date so the product runs on time
- Manage and keep track of hundreds of samples (throughout fits, development, shoots, sign off meetings)
- Raise purchase orders and manage throughout the product lifecycle
- Work closely with Merchandising, Design, Production, Garment Technology, PR, and your Brands/Suppliers on a daily basis
- Overall deliver amazing administrative support to the team to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Support your buying team with product development that is customer focussed and aligns with the wider business strategy, with relevant attention to commercialism, costing and innovation
We’d love to meet, someone who…
- Lives and breathes fashion and is passionate about product
- Understands who the ASOS customer is and be able to find the latest trends relevant to them
- Is super organised, able to use initiative and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Has great attention to detail to ensure all the important details such as selling price, shipment dates and product attributes are precise
- Is able to build great professional relationships
- Has a sense of humour!
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India, company-wide celebrations across Christmas and Summer to name just a few
- Plus much more…
Buying at ASOSThe Buying teams are instrumental in making ASOS the first for fashion and trends across Womenswear and Menswear.
Our Own Buy function (including ASOS Design, ASOS White, 4505 and Collusion) - focus on developing and delivering a range that pushes the boundaries and meets the needs of our customer.
The Branded buying teams are responsible for creating and sourcing the brand mix for their department, covering big commercial brands through to high-end designers and emerging brands to offer our customer the most exciting fashion trends.