Are you a super organised fashion lover with an eye for the latest trends?
Yes? Well, you can be a part of the team responsible for developing and selecting future fashion ranges for our ‘twenty something’ customers. We have over 85,000 products on the website and need a Buyers Administrator to provide the support needed to ensure that we’re constantly offering the most exciting products to our customers.
You’ll work in our stunning offices in Camden and have a unique opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of buying at one of the UK’s top online fashion destination.
What you’ll be doing…
- Delivering amazing administrative support to the team to ensure make sure everything runs smoothly
- Maintaining the critical path and making sure suppliers ensure meet each key date so the product runs on time
- Managing and keeping track of hundreds of samples. This includes chasing them in for fits, pulling for meetings and finally sending over to production to be shot
- Liaising with Production, PR, Garment Technology and your suppliers is a daily task
- Supporting the team by preparing paperwork and product needed for meetings
We’d love to meet, someone who…
- Lives and breathes fashion and is passionate about the product
- Understands who the ASOS customer is and be able to find the latest trends relevant for them
- Is super organised, able to use initiative and to work in a high-pressured environment
- Has great attention to detail to ensure all the important details such as selling price, shipment dates and product attributes are correct
- Is able to build great relationships with colleagues across the business and suppliers alike
- Is able to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, flexible benefits package, bonus, and pension matching.
- Great development programmes.
- Amazing offices and great culture.
- Great staff discount and regular sample sales.
- Christmas and summer parties – always a big event!
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday.
- Subsidised canteen and free gym.
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme.
- And tons more…
Buying at ASOSASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
The Buying team is instrumental in making ASOS the first for fashion and trends across womenswear and menswear. Within our Own Buy function, which includes ASOS Design, ASOS White and Collusion, our teams focus on developing and delivering a range that pushes the boundaries and meets the needs of our customer. The Buyers work closely with a number of business areas including Design, Merchandising, Marketing and Garment Technology, and have relationships with a wide supplier base ensuring that the product we deliver is the best it can be. The Branded buying teams are responsible for creating and sourcing the brand mix for their department, covering big commercial brands through to high-end designers and emerging brands to offer our customer the most exciting fashion trends and create a point of difference in the global market.