Here at ASOS, we want to give everyone the confidence to be their best self, because, when you’re at your best, you can achieve amazing things.
Our Technology team pioneer incredible solutions that change the way our millions of customers can access fashion. We believe that fashion can make you look, feel and be the best version of you and it’s this feeling of empowerment that we want our ASOSers to experience while working with us.
Our ASOSers reflect the diverse society they live in; we celebrate our differences and welcome people from all different walks of life. We’re looking for people who can live and breathe our values of being authentic, brave and creative and we don’t care about labels- we recognise there are endless ways to be ‘you’.
Sound like a place you’d love to be? Come and join us!
We have several opportunities for Software Engineers across our 30 engineering platforms operating at hyper-scale, receiving thousands of requests per second. You’ll work as part of strong cross functional Agile teams driving quality and technology bringing your skills and experience to share & learn where the customer experience and your development are the heart of everything. From problem solving to new concept ideas, you have the genuine opportunity to unleash your full potential and creativity on a variety of ASOS software projects.
We're always looking for great Software Engineering talent.
Software Engineer (.NET)What we’re using:
- Latest versions of .NET Framework. .NET Standard and .NET Core (C#)
- Azure Service Fabric/AKS/ACS/Cloud Services
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Cosmos DB, SQL DB
- Git, TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Software Craftsmanship
What our day looks like:
- Work as part of an enthusiastic and motivated agile development team that takes pride in delivering high-quality software into production
- Take a test first approach from business requirements through to code
- You will/Continually develop and improve our code and technology, whilst playing an active role in the conception of brand new features for our millions of global customers
- Keep our customers happy by writing high quality code to handle our hyper-scale demand
- Join our regular Tech Develops days to learn new things, take part in internal and external hackathons, share your knowledge and help to drive improvements in engineering
What's in it for you?
- A truly unique and agile working environment where you’ll be surrounded by a diverse range of passionate experts, with two common interests: technology & innovation
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + more
- A bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to you
- Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
- 25 days holiday + never work on your birthday again!
- Free modern onsite gym, plus personal training and wellness rooms
- Tech Develops days– one day per month dedicated to developing yourself and developing others within Tech
- Tech Presents days- breakfast mornings to collaborate and share your work with other teams
- A dynamic social environment, from company-wide sports days, charity days, ‘Give A Week Away’ opportunities to visit our charity partners in India, company-wide celebrations across Christmas and Summer to name just a few
- Huge staff discounts and sample sales
- Plus much more…