Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises.
Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with more than 90 offices in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com
Practice Area Profile
BCG’s Technology Advantage (TA) practice focuses on helping clients deliver competitive advantage and business superior performance through the use of data, technology and digital. TA is the fastest growing practice at BCG and at the heart of the strategic impact we have with our clients.
Our consultants and experts globally work across all industries and provide deep experience and expertise across a number of topics including: * Digital Transformation * Data & Digital Platforms * Software & Agile * Digitizing the Tech Function
DigitalBCG combines our technology-savvy business consultants and industry experts with a full spectrum of technology, digital and data specialists. We work in integrated teams to combine our capabilities with those of our clients to deliver extraordinary results. DigitalBCG is the fastest growing practice at BCG and at the heart of the strategic impact we have with our clients.
We are looking for experienced digital/technology consultants to further grow BCG’s thought leadership, capabilities and enablement. These are an exciting opportunities to apply a strategic problem solving lens to your passion for technology, digital and innovation.
Key responsibilities include
- Work with client stakeholders to analyse and problem solve issues, provide advisory/recommendations addressing business challenges with technology and people solutions
- Design and execute digital strategies, operating models aligned to IT transformations, work with client senior stakeholders to drive digital innovation across their organisation
- Develop and deliver pragmatic and best practice approaches to optimise our client’s technology organisation including new IT and new ways of working
- Contribute to the development of methodologies, toolkits, benchmarks, and enablement material for the Digital transformation topics
- Actively network, manage and influence multiple client and stakeholder relationship groups including senior executives.
Skills, experience and qualifications
- 4-8 years experience in a digital/technology/strategy related role coupled with expertise aligned to IT/Digital strategy and transformation, CIO advisory, operating models, technology architecture, IoT etc
- Ability to frame strategic challenges from a technology perspective
- Proven ability in supporting clients/teams develop and describe their vision for value creation in digital transformations
- Excellent communication, storylining, client facing and consulting skills
- Strategic mindset, presence and gravitas
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree preferably in an IT/Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Master’s degree or PHD will be highly regarded.
- Flexibility to travel interstate or international as required.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under national, provincial, or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.