Intern Business Transformation Department - Zero Emission Vehicles team
Posted Date 46 minutes ago(06/08/2019 18:18)
- Job ID
- Business Area
- Corporate & business planning
- Brussel (Evere)
Company InformationTOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
Your ProfileUnder or post graduate with knowledge of European market. Ideal candidate would have strong communication skills & a commercial focus
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- have strong planning and organizing skills
- enjoy working in a team, respecting others
- have excellent communication skills
- customer mindset
Your team and your responsibilities
Team/division descriptionThe Zero Emission Vehicles (ZEV) team was set up on 1st July 2019, to prepare the go-to-market strategy for the first Toyota and Lexus electric vehicle launches. The ZEV team coordinates between several departments (e.g., Customer Experience, Sales & Marketing, Environmental Affairs) in order to identify and implement the most effective, and profitable, route to market for EVs.
As an intern in the ZEV team, you will provide support to other team members on a range of strategic topics including Customer Experience, Charging Infrastructure right through to Battery Remanufacturing and Recycling.
- An open and clear communicator, you will manage the daily follow-up between stakeholders from several different departments, to progress on key action items
- Self-motivated and methodical, you can work with various different information sources (internet, research studies) to conduct detailed benchmarking of competitor activities and strategies
- With good analytical skills, you draft reports and make recommendations in a clear and visual way for senior management
Additional information :Place of employment - Brussels, Belgium
Starting date: Looking for someone to start as soon as possible
Duration: 6 Months
We can only accept students with an EEA or Swiss citizenship (not requiring a work permit or visa to be eligible to perform an internship in Belgium)
OptionsApply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.