Intern Product Planning Management (RAV4...)
Posted Date 2 weeks ago(11/07/2019 14:35)
- Job ID
- Business Area
- Product management
- Brussel (Evere)
Company InformationTOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
For Toyota, Quality is a way of life. Nothing is so good that it cannot be made better, that is why we strive for continuous improvement in everything we do. This basic principle for us is called: “KAIZEN” and is what guides us in our pursuit of best Quality and the delivery of unparalleled customer’s satisfaction.
- You are in your last year of Master studies in business, marketing or automotive
- You have a strong personal interest in the automotive business
- Proactive and willing to be a team player in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English, additional languages are an asset
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
- Wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
- Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
- Have strong planning and organizing skills
- Enjoy working in a team, respecting others
- Have excellent communication skills
- Customer mindset
Your team and your responsibilities The Product Management Division develops the strategy and leads the planning of new Toyota models with the target to deliver the best product for European markets while ensuring achievement of our business objectives. We are handling product planning (volume, specification, pricing) until launch of the vehicle and related lifecycle activities after launch.
The team includes 10 people closely working together.
Your project:Your main activities and responsibilities will lie in supporting the Product Managers in their projects and daily tasks.
You will have the chance to learn and understand the core job in product planning, understand key Toyota values and business approach and build your network within Toyota Motor Europe organisation.
As part of your daily tasks, you will support in:
- Market & sales data analysis,
- Competitor benchmarking,
- Analytical support to the teams (research, data queries)
- Target customer research,
- Creation of presentation materials and business cases.
Additional information:Place of employment: Toyota Motor Europe - Brussels (Evere)
Starting date: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months
Confidentiality: Due to business requirement, not all performed projects can be reflected in the internship report. This issue needs to be discussed with candidate/school in advance.
It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship. We can only accept students with an EEA or Swiss citizenship (not requiring a work permit or visa to be eligible to perform an internship in Belgium).
OptionsApply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.