Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
The CCAR Analyst will be responsible for preparing the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) schedules. CCAR is a process completed by the Federal Reserve to ensure institutions have robust, forward-looking capital planning processes that account for unique risks and sufficient capital to continue operations throughout times of economic and financial stress.
This Analyst will work on the production of CCAR reports and support streamlining initiatives to achieve greater standardization, consistency, and sustainability. This position will work closely with the Supervisor, ensuring CCAR processes are produced timely, accurately and are complete. The position has responsibility for CCAR related processes being compliant with current regulations, supported by documentation standards, process flows, and with effective preventive and detective controls. The position will liaise with the CCAR CCT, Corporate Reporting, Country/Product Controllers and Businesses, Technology and Finance and will coordinate with counterparts in FRSS Centers.
This position has responsibility for the preparation, analysis, reconciliation and review of financial (i.e. actual) CCAR
Schedules related to wholesale; the process includes review of control points, support change management, and support the implementation of RegInsight platform combined with legacy processes. The production framework has embedded controls to ensure data is reconciled and properly mapped to according to CCAR requirements. The supervision will escalate issues and discrepancies noted in the production process for root cause remediation. Process documentation and flows will need to be maintained in accordance with the CCAR/DFAST Standards and other applicable policies.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual preparation of FR Y14A, 14Q schedules; establish effective working relationships with CCAR Workstream, CCAR Control and Analytics Manager and CCAR Supervisor.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple functions (Corporate Reporting, Finance, Risk, Operations Technology).
- Own analytics for variance and root cause on data feeds, product and processes, and maintain and enhance related
operational and analytical procedures.
- Perform key controls, with proper documentation, and facilitate MCA testing; identify opportunity to optimize processes.
- Responsible for the reconciliation among different reports, including Pearl, FR Y-9c, FFIEC101, and /or other Capital adequacy reports.
- Effective communication: team collaboration, issue resolution with Technology.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of related work experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills required.
- Excellent analytical background and skill set to understand complex processes, including system data flows.
- Able to work with large volumes of data from different sources.
- Self-motivated with ability to make decisions and maintain a controlled environment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours or on a CitiWorks environment.
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive and goal-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written) and confidence to work with different levels of management.
- Strong organizational and planning skills to manage a large number of requests.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of control and emphasis toward quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative.
- High caliber team player with good judgment, flexibility and productivity.
- Quick learner, customer focused with ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Forward looking with ability to mitigate and overcome any challenging roadblocks. Must have “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements.
- Strong relationship and teamwork skills with hands–on approach.
- ------------------------------------------------ Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
- ----------------------------------------------------- Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.