Date Posted: 2019-07-10-07:00
Country: United States of America
Location: UT6: 4 Farm Springs 4 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
At United Technologies, we build the future – and we’re looking for the brightest minds to help us shape tomorrow. Join us on the ground and in the air, serving customers in the commercial aerospace and defense industries. By enrolling in a UTC Leadership Program, you’ll help solve big, global challenges that make a difference every day.
Program SummaryThe Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) is an entry-level, rotational program that cycles the participant through three, eight-month rotations designed to give Associates an opportunity to learn and contribute to our various business units across UTC. Through this program, Associates have the opportunity to deliver real results in the areas of business process, infrastructure and product development. Our commitment to you is to provide front-line, hands-on, meaningful assignments designed to stretch your capabilities and enhance your learning.
In addition to the hands-on experience gained through the rotation assignments, Associates will receive high-caliber training, mentoring and guidance from leading UTC executives, current DTLP Associates and DTLP alumni in order to build a strong and lasting global network of colleagues.
Rotations OverviewParticipants will have the opportunity to work at UTC's dynamic global business units:
- Collins Aerospace
- Pratt & Whitney
- UTC Corporate Headquarters
Participants will complete rotations in three of the digital functional areas:
- Cybersecurity & Risk Management
- Data Science & Analytics
- Enterprise Business Systems
- Infrastructure Services
- Product Management
- Software Development
- User Experience Design
Participants will develop the following critical skills:
- Agile methodology
- Change management
- Customer engagement
- Project management
- System architecture
- User centric design
Education / QualificationsSelection for the Digital Technology Leadership Program will be based on the following minimum criteria:
- Applicant must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Engineering/Science, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology concentrations
- Strong academic performance, minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
- Proactive and results-driven individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Preferred strong technical skills in design, development, big data/analytics, infrastructure, IT/Cybersecurity, etc.
- Relevant internships or co-op experiences within Information Technology function
- Less than one year of professional work experience
- Flexibility and mobility to travel/live anywhere in the US and possibly abroad
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.