Match Your Skills
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19034678
DescriptionThe role is a member of the firm-wide Model Governance team. It is responsible for the Group’s compliance with firm wide policies and global regulatory directives, development and monitoring of a robust control framework, the management of strategic requirements, and providing independent oversight to the Model Risk Management Group.
This role extends across all Citi segments and legal entities, giving the successful applicant exposure to the Institutional Clients Group, Commercial Bank and Consumer Bank.
Specifically the role entails:
- Working as a member of a team to perform core global Model Risk Management control activities including policy exception management and quality control;
- Assisting in the tracking and on-going support of remediation plans for matters that are either self-identified or raised by internal / external audit and regulatory exams;
- Producing periodic model risk inventory information for firm-wide, regional and legal entity specific Risk and Control Committees and other relevant forums;
- The applicant should have an understanding of the implications of policies and regulatory directives, specifically from the perspective of the development of a robust controls and escalation framework for the Model Risk Management Group.
In addition, the successful applicant should have:
- The ability to interpret and analyze large volumes of data and, at times, complex information;
- The ability to demonstrate that they can execute on high profile initiatives;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package especially MS Excel (VBA would be an advantage)
- The ability to work well in teams;
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to deal with a range of staff across a number of disciplines