Match Your Skills
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19026744
- Provide support to Head of EMEA Pensions and Benefits , UK Pensions Manager and work with the Trustee Board and sub-Committees
- Key role in the management of Citi UK Pension Plans managed from London
- The role will involve working closely with the HR Community, UK counterparts in other Citigroup businesses and regions, outsourced vendors/administrators as well as Trustees
Key Responsibilities:To support EMEA Pensions and Benefits Manager, UK Pensions Manager in carrying out the following duties:
- Day to day running of UK pension plans
- Support to EMEA HR and EMEA pension plans
- Management of outsourced administration.
- Support to UK trustee board, subcommittees as appropriate.
- Guidance to HR community and employees on pensions matters.
- implementation of policy as a result of legislative change
- Payroll, budget and invoice management
- Managing implementation of pension plan policy.
- Exposure to a wide range of EMEA and UK plan issues.
- Full range of DB \ DC plans. Complex pension arrangements.
- Third party and vendor management
- Working with Pension Trustees, UK and EMEA
- Part or fully PMI qualified would be preferred
- Exposure to full range of pension’s discipline.
- Expert understanding of UK pension plan technical requirements and operation
- Broad understanding of EMEA pension arrangements and legislation
- Broad understanding of HR practice in general and benefits provision in particular.
- Experience of dealing with corporate processes, payroll, budgets and invoice management
- Experience of dealing with wide range internal and external third parties.
- Technical Pensions Experience
- Ability to fully exploit IT resources.
- Strong team player
- Analytical, a problem solver.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated, resilient under pressure.
- Able to multitask; prioritise, able to cope with high workload.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.