Match Your Skills
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19023230
Job Purpose:Provide support to Citi UK Pensions Manager and work with the Trustee Board and sub-Committees
Job Background/context:Key role in the management of Citi UK Pension Plans managed from London
The role will involve working closely with the HR Community, UK counterparts in other Citigroup businesses outsourced vendors/administrators as well as Trustees
- To support Pensions Manager in carrying out the following duties:
- To support the Pensions Manager to ensure the correct running of the company pension arrangements (from both a trustee and company perspective)
- To act as a pensions specialist and work with other specialist areas (eg HR) as appropriate to provide seamless support to employees and members.
- To contribute to pensions projects as well as support the delivery of business as usual activities.
- Support the Pensions Manager in their role as Secretary to the Trustee Board as required.
- Own the preparation of agendas, papers and minutes for sub-Committees as required.
- Present papers/updates at Trustee meetings and review advisor papers.
- Support the Pensions Manager in managing the relationship with the third party administrator and outsourced vendors, resolving issues and ensuring Service Level Agreement (SLAs) are met, relevant changes to schemes or potential developments which impact on administration are acted on appropriately. Escalate any issues to the Pensions Manager as appropriate.
- Work closely with payroll to resolve data and contribution issues.
- Manage production of communication materials, including first drafts where appropriate
- Lead 1:1s with members and employees, acting as the pensions specialist
- Support the selection process for group life insurers
- Support projects in respect of any aspect of pension provision
- Work with flex benefits system, ensuring pension plans set up correctly
- Payroll, budget and vendor invoice management
- Deputise for the Pensions Manager, in pension matters as required.
- Managing implementation of pension plan policy.
- Exposure to a wide range of UK plan issues.
- Full range of DB \ DC plans. Complex pension arrangements.
- DC Fund Platform deployment
- Third party and vendor management
- Working with Pension Trustees.
- Exposure to full range of pension’s discipline.
- Expert understanding of UK pension plan technical requirements and operation (AA, LTA, GMPs, Discretions, IDRPs etc)
- Broad understanding of HR practices in general and benefits provision in particular.
- Experience of dealing with corporate processes, payroll, budgets and invoice management
- Experience of dealing with wide range internal and external third parties.
- Part or fully PMI qualified would be preferred
- Technical Pensions Experience
- Ability to fully exploit IT resources.
- Strong team player
- Analytical, a problem solver.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated, resilient under pressure.
- Able to multitask; prioritise, able to cope with high workload.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.